UI/UX Designer for Webflow Website Agency
This position has been filled. Feel free to add fill out your application to be notified of future opportunities.
Farewell Media is a fast-growing web design and development agency specializing in developing SEO-optimized, pixel-perfect, easily maintainable sites using the Webflow platform. We are currently looking for a communicative and driven designer to design websites and other graphic design elements.
• Create modern and beautiful designs for websites, designed for use on all devices
• Manage project scopes and deadlines for design
• Work with clients in the design phase to help bring their vision to life
• Work closely with our copywriting and SEO team to make sure the design looks great and helps our client achieve an ROI on with their website
• QA developer work when needed
• Update and optimize SOPs
• Work closely with our development team to make sure the designs are brought to life correctly
• Create design systems, branding guides, and components for both Farewell Media and our clients so that we can easily add new pages in the future
• Create ads and other graphic design materials to help promote Farewell Media as needed
• Clean up or optimize existing client design assets
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a website designer to be considered
• Experience managing multiple design projects for external clients (agency experience preferred)
• Experience working with Notion, Slack, or other collaboration and project management tools.
• Excellent problem-solving skills to deal with design issues as they arise
• Have a passion for researching and learning the latest design trends
• Understanding of copywriting and SEO techniques
• High proficiency in Figma
• Consistent capacity of 20+ hours/week. Open to contract, part-time, or full-time set up for the right applicant.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
• A portfolio of clean, modern designs and website mockups that you have created
• Understanding graphic design principles, techniques, and software tools
• Attention to detail.
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Website-related experience, specifically Webflow
• Knowledge of how to use the browser inspector
• Logo and brand identity design experience
• Option to be in-office (if you’re in Bend) or remote
• 15 paid days off per year
• Courses, books, etc. provided to grow your skills
• High potential for growth in the company as we are developing our organizational structure• You will play an important role in molding our company culture and developing processes
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form below.
If it seems like a good fit, we will reach out with a few additional questions about how you communicate and manage projects.
After that, we will do a final interview and make a decision.